EasyTravel Solution For Dogs â€“ All Natural Formula
by Rajeev Sahadevan
Published Sat, Apr 2nd 2016, 18:11 | Pets
Motion sickness is a common problem faced by dogs who do not like traveling. A remedy for treating this problem isEasyTravel Solution by PetAlive. It is a brand by Native Remedies and is known to constitute all natural and homeopathic ingredients. It is an effective solution to give to the dogs when they are faced with motion problems, travel sickness, imbalance of the nervous system, queasiness and other problems at the time of traveling. Travel sickness for the dog at the time of air travel, sea travel or car travel can be cured at the time of occurrence.
EasyTravel Solution – The Ingredients
The following given are the description of the active ingredients included in the EasyTravel Solution formula. One inactive ingredient included in the formula is Sucrose.
- Zingiber 3X HPUS – The commonly known name of Zingiber officinale is ginger and ginger is known to be in use for stomach upsets since ages. Some of the other uses of ginger is it helps to relieve motion sickness, nausea, vomiting and so on. This is the reason why this ingredient is added into the EasyTravel Solution.
- Mentha pip 3X HPUS – The Mentha Piperita or Peppermint oil is good for curing the digestive disorders and promoting the proper functioning of the digestive system. It is also good for calming the mind and improving the concentration levels in dogs. It provides good flavor to the EasyTravel Solution and makes it easier for the dogs to have.
- Kali phos 6C HPUS – This ingredient added in the EasyTravel Solution formula is good for preventing nervous breakdowns, improving the energy levels, providing ample support to maintaining the mental health, calming the mind and relaxing the body, avoiding excessive worry or tension and so on. Even it helps in promoting proper sleep.
- Aconitum nap 30C HPUS – Another ingredient of the EasyTravel Solution ingredient mix is the Aconitum Napellus. Dogs that have a phobia towards car travels, separation anxiety, motion problems and all the fears related to traveling can be cured with the addition of this ingredient in the solution mix. Even they fear travels by planes or trains or any other automobile.
- Cocculus 30C HPUS – This homeopathic ingredient is good for curing the problems related to motion sickness faced by your dog. Even all the symptoms related to it like nausea, vomiting, stomach upsets, tension, dizziness, sleep disorders, loss of appetite and so on can be treated.
- Wind flower 6C HPUS – The final ingredient added in the EasyTravel Solution is Wind Flower. This herb is good for reliving problems like nausea and panic attacks faced by the dog during the time of traveling.
EasyTravel Solution – The Usage and The Dosage
The EasyTravel Solution comes in the form of granules and can be given to your dogs by sprinkling it directly into the mouth of the dog. The solution should be held closely to the mouth and then sprinkled. This ensures that the dog gets all parts of the dosage. The dosage level also varies depending on the needs and requirements of the dog. The needs and requirements increases as the weight of the dog increases. This solution can be given to dogs of all ages too.
The dosage levels for the different weights of dog are:
- Dog who have a weight less than 20 lbs should be given 1 pinch of the EasyTravel Solution granules.
- Dog who have a weight of more than 20 lbs and less than 50 lbs should be given 2 pinches of the EasyTravel Solution granules.
- Dog who have a weight more than 50 lbs should be given 1/4th of the cap of the EasyTravel Solution bottle.
Take this solution prior to traveling for problems of travel sickness and motion sickness to not take place. It is always advised to consult a doctor before you give any medications to the dog. Similar is the case with the EasyTravel Solution even though it is known to be a safe product to give to dogs of any age. There is also no drug reaction reported from the users of this product. But the reason why an advice from doctor is suggested is because, the medicine is not suitable for dogs that are pregnant or in the nursing stage.
The EasyTravel Solution is available for purchase in their parent site of Native Remedies. This product also has other combo packs of travel products available alongside for purchase. To buy this product right away for your dog, click on to the following link:
Natural Remedies for Kidney problems in Dogs
Natural remedies for Adrenal and cushings disease in Dogs
Natural supplements for Dogs with diabetes